As an English teacher, you might have heard a lot about English as a Lingua Franca (ELF) from a theoretical perspective.
But you might be wondering:
- Is it even possible to teach ELF?
- How would I go about it?
- How would it differ from teaching EFL or ESL?
That’s why in this video, I’m going to give you 7 easy-to-follow practical principles for teaching ELF that you can apply right away in your classes.
This will help you make the switch from EFL to ELF easily and give you a ton of practical ideas.
To learn more about teaching English as a Lingua Franca, check out TEFL Equity Academy and start your FREE 30-day trial today.
- 10+ courses
- interviews with experts
- new content added monthly
- LIFETIME access
- downloadable pre-recorded video presentations
- lesson plans and teaching ideas