Here’s a rather short list of other blogs dedicated to the topic of NNESTs and equal hiring rights. If you know any others, please let me know.
- NNEST interest section blog – official website of the TESOL NNEST Interest Section
- NNEST of the month blog – get to know other NNESTs and their blogs who have made their name in EFL industry.
- Blanca Coma’s Equity Advocates: http://equityadvocates.wordpress.com/
- A fantastic resource for those who would like to read up on the issues concerning NNESTs, multilingualism and accents, among others; by Ana Wu: https://multilingually.wordpress.com/
- Drive for Quality of Education of English – great website for English teachers based in Japan concerned about the quality and equality of English teaching there.
- Fantastic website for both NESTs and NNESTs who teach pronunciation.
- Korean NNEST – for all those concerned about inequality in ELT in Korea.
- Diversity in Teaching – based in Canada, they “promote discussions, share resources and collaborate with educators, teachers and administrators from all over the world who share the belief that ethnic, linguistic, religious, cultural and gender diversity in our classrooms will enhance the learning for all students.”
- TEFL Musings Blog – run by Luke, it’s devoted to native speakerism in ELT.