Below you can find the list of my upcoming training sessions and conference talks. Click on the link to find out more about the session and register interest. If you’re around, it would be great to see you at the workshop..
- Title: English as a Lingua Franca and the ‘native speaker’ debate: practical classroom ideas for English teachers. When and Where: 19th January 2017, Strasbourg; 21st January 2017, Lyon; 22nd January 2017, Grenoble. Tickets: free for TESOL France members, 8 EUR for non-members; for Grenoble workshop register here.
- Title: to be confirmed. When and Where: 25th January 2017, Cambridge. Tickets: contact Cambridge Director of Studies Association here.
- Title: Teaching pronunciation: why the ‘native speaker’ model isn’t always appropriate. When and Where: 3rd February 2017, Leuven. Tickets: free, contact me for details.
- Title: Native speakers are better teachers: debunking the myth. When and Where: 18th February 2017, Mexico City. Tickets: more information here.
- Title: to be confirmed. When and Where: 22nd April 2017, Berlin. Tickets: contact ELTABB here, or write directly to their events coordinator, Mandy Welfare here.
If you’d like to book a training session for your school or organisation, please get in touch here.